15.12.08

About a Passionate Golfer

Eagle Swing Golf Blog is created to pen down electronically the past, present and the future of my passion for golf and the works that follows this passion.



















It archives information about how I come about discovering my golfing passion as well as my golfing experiences. I would also include great activities and the memorable times I have with my golf pals from the last decade and the decades before that.


With that passion also comes innovation. Being inherent with the great gift in designing, I cannot but have to develop some great solutions and ideas to combat the inconveniences and difficulties I faced while Golfing. I would also like to share these great solutions with all my beloved friends and others that shares the same passion in golfing as I do.



Being passionate is a wierd thing. Perhaps you may agree with me that sometimes your family and friends around you would not understand why you are so absorbed in watching golf on tv or just couldn't walk out of the golf department at SOGO. I should say that its like a woman having to consider if she should buy that pair of lovely shoes and can't help finding reasons to walk pass the shop too frequent or perhaps just the child wanting that toy so much that he can't stop nagging at his parents to agree to buy one for him.


PASSION I should say is a mixture Excitement, Desire, Addiction and a little bit of LUST. Its a kind of thirst for more of the excitement that the sport brings, be it walking the 18 holes or even just spending time talking and enjoying the company of your friends and of course the after sport activities. The desire to experience the thrill of a Birdie, Eagle or even the Hole in one. The addiction of using great golf clubs and chic accessories that heightens the entire golfing adventure not forgetting great stories and jokes to share among ourselves. And Perhaps also unstoppable Lust to have better accessories and methods for continual improvement of Skill and Results.






As Val Doonican Quoted "Golf is like an 18-year-old girl with big boobs. You know it's wrong but you can't keep away from her."





Yes... We golfer just can't stop ourselves.














Some Images are taken from http://angiejordan.blogspot.com and http://geoffhassing.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Appreciate your thoughts and your views.